Sunday, April 5, 2015

organization

All my problems
maybe everybodies problems who knows,
is due to the awful truth that,
I am Organizationally Challenged,

I know I know all the dumb jokes due means do then,
and where do I get my endless source of loose papers, sure thats all funny,
but you try being Organizationally Challenged,

You get all those crazy adults trying to help you,
your teachers write things down for you,
they try to clean my backpack and always fail,
everyone wants me to use checklists, crazy,

You think that when you’re Organizationally Challenged you have an excuse to slack,
but no your backpack doesn’t clean itself the lists don’t write themselves,
and the worst realization,
the worst thing you realize when you are Organizationally Challenged,
is that there is no such thing as the homework fairy,

But I think that I’ll try something different,
like turning my agenda into spanish,
or writing the dates in algebraic equations,

But you can’t quit being Organizationally Challenged you will always be,
I’ve tried using file folders,
they take up too much room the papers don’t put themselves into the file folder,
so maybe thats everybodies problems the papers don’t put themselves into the file folders.

By Vaughn Ramsey

No comments:

Post a Comment