Thursday, January 22, 2015

Falling with style

As I approached the jump I questioned life and prepared to crash. Right before I hit the jump I threw myself to the right and spun. I saw the people one time meaning I had rotated-crap. I got so caught up in the moment I landed perfectly. Imagine jumping up into the air to catch something then dying (not literally of course). Cold was the only sensation that mattered. It was also the only sensation that I could feel. Imagine your life flashing before your eyes then well. Nothing, if it is possible for nothing to have a color. I saw nothing I felt nothing but pain. Nothing happened until I opened my eyes. I was fine with nothing until I was woken up. I was practically still. I was still sliding into the valley. My neck was sore and my face was red but I felt great. I got up and started walking back up to the top of the hill until blood clouded my vision. Blood was dripping from the top of my head down to my face. I ran home stumbling into the house and washed my face. I had a bloody nose. I only had a bloody nose and I still had to freak out. Well that was enough time alone. I waited for parents to come home for the rest of the day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked your description. What were you jumping from?

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm glad it was just a bloody nose!

Post a Comment