Monday, March 23, 2015

silence

        I take one left and then another and then a right, pretty simple direction I gave myself which is what got me here.  I didn’t tell my self how far to go in between the turns and yet I got here. Crestmoor park, honestly I thought that I would get a little bit farther from home, but somehow small distances seem to get stretched when you’re flying down them on a long board. Absentmindedly I took off my helmet and filmed the silence and somehow the digital recorder can’t capture the lack of sound, I know this because when I turned on the recorder to watch the play back I got static. For some reason it sounds like I am at Niagara falls. The only sound other than my breathing is the birds chirping in the distance.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't longboard. Do you recommend it? Nice slice!

Unknown said...

Cool,sounds like fun. Good slice. :) ;)

Jonathan David Keeler said...

Great memory, Vaughn. Very descriptive.

Post a Comment