Monday, March 2, 2015

I want to know have you ever seen the rain SOLC 2

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
It poured and it poured consistently. I continuously waited for the rain to stop. And the lightning. I heard it strike the tree to my right. Turn off the lights or you'll get struck by lightning. Everyone had gotten super paranoid. I went around the field but was soon turned around and sent to the car. I went to the lodge and ate however couldn't talk over the thunder. I soon returned to the tent for one last sleepless night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really liked this Slice Because it painted a really clear picture in my mind. Nice Job!

Unknown said...

I really like the details and I think I would freak out if lightning struck the tree next to me!

Post a Comment