Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Lets begin SOLC 3

Ok you will all have to do a slice of life every day for all of march. Or at least that was the jist of it. At least it was for candy, or Starbucks. I don't know though I mean it's just Starbucks, but theres also soda. Soda the elixir of life giving energy to the lifeless and flavor to an otherwise bland world. It was like the ISS a small dot of life in an infinitely large space. A beacon of salvation letting me enjoy a carbonated beverage and the burps that come with it. Well the burps are just a happy coincidence. So I will try my best for soda, or at least candy.

1 comment:

cricket said...

Now we know why you're trying to finish this. I guess that I'm kind of in it for the soda as well. I liked the way that you described your thoughts on soda. Nice.
-Brynn

Post a Comment