Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Hulk at least

He dipped in the substance and I saw Vaughn's face pressed up against the window. He was mesmerized with Radioactive materials. In the bus while we were having a Yaeger contest he talked about the disadvantages of having it be nuclear instead of gas or electric. We went back to the room and received the logorithmic graph paper 9000 and something. Then I finished the graph getting a half life of 2.9. Vaughn's hand sprang up to say that the half life was 1.8. How could he be so blind it had to be at least two. Thorium that was my guess it had to be thorium. It had to be. The man with a warm smile came back into the room. "Thorium".
"So which is it" he said. I was confused I said thorium. Oh but there was also the other half of the class that said aluminum. How could they be right to be thorium. "Well, it is aluminum" He said this exhaling heavily after the well. After twenty minutes I heard his voice crack. Vaughn was singing again; and not too pleasantly either. Might as well join into the chorus. Then I saw the spider bite on the back of his neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment