Sunday, April 5, 2015

my side of the moon

Welcome to my dream world. It consists of medicine, books and much much more. I get sick all of the time so my side of the moon consists of health, vaccines, and medicine. Golden marshmallows make up almost all of the sugar that exists on my side of the moon. If you are anything like me you have chapped lips, so we have lip balm. Almost everything is shiny, but some things aren’t. The perfect mishmash of sugar, medicine, books, and fluff make up my perfect world. If you enjoy reading, you are almost like me already, but if you hate woodworking, my banisters will drive you insane. Computers and touch typing is a required skill to live on this side of the moon. You must know even in the faintest way how to use a computer. Some people on my planet aren’t very nice and are deceiving. Abandonment is imminent on my side of the moon. Sometimes even I, Creator of this side of the moon, think of running away into the books. Sometimes I do, but that has to be a really good climate, for me to even give it a thought. Large overarching rainbows victimize the young and some children get lost chasing rainbows. It is hard to fit my whole side of the moon in just one paragraph, but to sum it up I will just say it is complicated, large, soft, cracked, and imperfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment