Saturday, March 21, 2015

games

I love garage sales. Well not because of any of the merchandise of course but because of the games. There were so many games I would find at garage sales. I could sit down for hours at end and play nothing but games when I found it. The perfect game, it's name; axis and allies. I sat down and looked at the pieces. I yelled and wondered if conner wanted to try it. We threw instructions out the window and just made up rules as we went along. We played the game for 2 whole hours before looking at the instructions. We referenced the instructions skipping to the part that concerned us. He could move in his planes however only if he had paratroopers. I was right. I tried to continue on with the game when his jaw dropped. We had almost every rule correct according to the instructions. That's the story of the one time that axis and allies game has been played. It is currently collecting dust in a cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment