Thursday, January 29, 2015

"Would you please tell the man I didn't kill anyone"

It's been happening for the past few days. I couldn't yet tell if it was normal for people or not normal for me. I've felt beyond happy. I felt apathy for everything except what really mattered listening to music. I sang with an average of five seconds. I sang until I could sing no more. I wasn't worried about a thing. I forgot about homework which I would soon regret but it was all worth it for this brief moment of happiness. I continued to sing like this for the next few days. Listening to whatever I wanted forgetting whatever I wanted and then I snapped back to the real world and experienced culture shock as if I had been gone my whole life. Forcing myself back into the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment