Sunday, March 8, 2015

Pain

I was trying to get the fuel tank. It had a plastic casing around it. I was cutting through and my hand slipped. The knife the buried itself into my wrist. I screamed in pain only to find myself in the car searching for an urgent care facility that wasn't closed. We finally found ourselves at rose medical center. "Can someone bring me a four by four." This confused me. What would a four by four be. They had to be dimensions but of what. She soon received a four inch by four inch package of gauze. She told me to hold it against my hand. I listened as my dad made jokes with the doctor. I watched as the doctor pulled out a syringe of some numbing medicine. They put the syringe into the cut and pushed. I watched as I slowly lost feeling in my wrist. Then she pulled out a curved needle. I watched as she gave me two stitches. Even now I've just finished dressing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment